WHAT'S HOT NOW
EVERYTHING GAY IN THE UK
If you are submitting a press release please email it here
By submitting an article to TheGayUK you are agreeing to the Terms set out in our Editorial Guide.
If you'd like to read a bit more about contributing to TheGayUK click here
1. You agree that works supplied are of your own work.
2. You grant us non-exclusive but transferable rights, for the publishing of your article to sources other than TheGayUK.com, TheGayUK Digital Magazine and others which may exist now or in the future.
3. You grant us (www.thegayuk.com) exclusivity to the piece for 14 days, with the exception of your own blog or personal website.
4. We will link and credit you on every piece you deliver to The Gay UK to a website/blog of your choice.
5. You will link to us via your personal website/blog to the article’s unique URL on The Gay UK website.
6. If the piece is licensed or shared with a competing publication, The Gay UK must be credited as the first publisher of the piece and hyperlinked.
7. You hereby grant that you have not been paid to produce this content from any 3rd parties or management outside THEGAYUK.com company.
8. If there are any possible conflicts of interest or any reasons why an article or review may bring The Gay UK into dispute you will state this before uploading. I.e.
the article is about a personal acquaintance or you have or currently work for the public relations for the product or person you are writing about.
9. Uploading of material to The Gay UK takes place via this link: www.thegayuk.com/submit
10. Before making contact with a 3rd party company for review or demonstration products, please inform the editorial team of your intentions, to ensure that we’re not doubling up on requests and to ensure that products and services provided by 3rd parties are suited to our editorial stance.
11. All communications with 3rd parties should be done via TheGayUK email address provided to you.
12. Recorded materials i.e. Interview recordings are the property of TheGayUK.
13. You will make every effort to promote your article amongst your own social networks.
14. You grant us rights to grant permissions for external companies to quote directly from any article or review, this may be limited to a sentence or short paragraph and not an entire article.
15. Any materials sent by TheGayUK, its affiliates or related 3rd parties for the purposes of review, demonstration or identification remains the property of TheGayUK and may if necessary be recalled at anytime.
16. You also grant us permission to store, publish, use and share electronically your article on our own systems inperpetuity.
17. When sending us an article you will be required to click the T&Cs button - these 17 points are the said T&CS. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions and will notify you if they do change.
Check out our other legal documents.